We are a student-focused school that empowers students to go where their minds will take them. This orientation is reflected in all aspects of Robert College life, including: the academic and co-curricular program, our approach to teaching and learning, school schedules, school rules, the campus environment, personnel practices and board governance.
“Student-focused” means that we
· put student interests first
· support student agency
· respect student perspectives and voice
· acknowledge and work with learning differences
· assess academic success by what students learn/demonstrate
· honor the individual talents and interests of each student
Being student-focused implies a spirit of partnership in teaching, learning, and living at Robert College among the faculty, staff, and students.