Alumni Campus Use Guidelines
One of the benefits that Robert College alumni enjoy is being able to visit campus. The following guidelines have been prepared with the health and safety of our community in mind. We aim to ensure that alumni can enjoy the facilities while also preserving them for our current students.
- 8:00 to 21:00 on weekdays and weekends
- Alumni may bring up to 4 guests
- Photo ID for all individuals must be shown at the gates
- Outdoor sports facilities may be used outside of school hours, when not being used by students. If you'd like to book a sports facility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To access the gym, please make reservations by contacting us at email@example.com
- When using the Plateau, please follow the rules posted at the Plateau entrance in order to protect the field and track, as well as the Plateau area
- İbrahim Bodur Library: The registration fee for our Alumni to borrow books from the library collection is 600 TL for 12 months. Alumni can check out a maximum of 2 books at a time for 3 weeks. Alumni may visit the library between 15:45-19:45 from Monday through Thursday and between 9:30-17:00 on Saturday. Library hours will change during school holidays. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Murat Karamancı Student Center (MKSC): alumni may purchase drinks and snacks from the canteen at MKSC.
- Emergency Protocols: If you hear the emergency siren while on campus, please proceed to the MKSC parking lot area where your attendance will be taken. Please remain quiet while walking toward the meeting point.
- Please keep the campus clean for others to enjoy. Recyclables and trash may be disposed of in the bins provided.
- Pets may not be brought to campus
- Alcohol and smoking are not allowed on campus
For questions contact email@example.com
Class reunions for milestone years may be held on campus when school is not in session. To discuss organizing your class reunion at RC contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert College Virtual Tour
Visit campus from your phone! The RC 360 app provides a virtual tour around Robert College. Stroll through Marble Hall, the Library, Mitchell and more! See details here.
Share Your News
Do you have news you want to share with fellow alumni such as a career move, award, wedding or birth announcement?
Send your news to the RC Quarterly email@example.com
Is Your Contact Information Up-to-Date?
To get the latest news from us, make sure your contact information is up to date.
You can easily update your contact information from the RC Community System. Click on the link and enter the username and password sent to you by the Robert College Institutional Advancement Office. You can then make changes to the required fields. If you do not know your username and password, click the "forgot password" field to create a password. If you still cannot log in to the system, you may not be registered. In this case, you can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org