The Residence Hall at Robert College is seeking candidates for an Assistant Head of the Boys' Residence (part-time) position to commence August 19, 2019. This position will be filled by a Turkish national.
The position mainly involves;
Assisting in providing for the safety, care, guidance and discipline for the well-being of all students staying in the residence; contibuting to the management of staffing, organization and resources of the residences; deputizing for the Head of the Residence; being on campus when on duty.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s / College Degree in Education with a Teaching Certificate
- A minimum of 2 years of experience preferably with teaching background
- Proficiency in English is desirable
- A positive, calm, constructive approach and problem solving skills and ability to work collaboratively as part of the team and with a dynamic approach
- Willingness and ability to work a flexible work schedule, including weekends and some school holidays
- Sensitive to issues of diversity
- Experience with working with teenagers
Benefits include an apartment attached to the residence and professional development opportunities.
Interested applicants who meet the qualifications should write to email@example.com by June 20, 2019 including an updated CV and contact details for at least three professional references.
Updated June 2019