OPENINGS for the 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR:
Robert College is seeking candidates for:
- High School English, 9th-12th grades (Full Time)
- High School French (Full Time)
- High School German (Part-Time)
- Art/Photography (Part-Time)
Successful candidates in all areas must:
- Have a B.A. or B.S. in the subject to be taught and a recognized teaching qualification to teach high school in that subject area. Both the degree and teaching qualification are required for approval by the Turkish Ministry of Education.
- Preferably have a minimum of five years of relevant teaching experience.
- Be committed to teaching a variety of learning styles and have an approach which enables students to develop their potential.
- Be ready to play a full and active role in the continual development of high-quality teaching and learning.
- Be committed to caring for student well-being in all its aspects.
- Have the ability and willingness to contribute to the extracurricular life of the school.
- Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues.
- Be innovative in using new technology to enhance learning.
- Be a collaborative planner, able to develop projects and resources across subject disciplines.
- Be interested in developing the 21st-century skills and qualities of every student
Interested applicants who meet the qualifications should write to email@example.com by April 27, 2020 including an updated CV and contact details for at least three professional references.
*Aligned with international child protection standards, Robert College is committed to the safeguarding of children: its recruitment process includes a rigorous child protection element and detailed background checks.
Updated April 2020